PLASMA OF YOUTH
Plasma Y skin tightening is a new and revolutionary anti-ageing, non-surgical treatment to replicate the results of blepharoplasty and brow lifts. Plasma Y is used to remove excess skin and wrinkles on the face without any intrusive procedures. The Beautiful Brow Boutique is officially the first and only clinic in Australia to offer the revolutionary new treatment! Sarah is an advanced cosmetologist and has just finished being thoroughly trained by expert and experienced trainers from Plasmathetics in Canada over the course of 2017.
This innovative technology utilises plasma – formed through ionisation of atmospheric gasses (basically zapping particles in the air above the skin) – to stimulate instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres. This technology does not use scalpel or laser to remove excess skin, thereby avoiding all risks inherent to the traditional intervention. The treatment is performed without cutting, burning or removing excess skin or fat. The treatment is performed through minute spots made at a certain distance one from the other to stimulate the instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres. Each of these spots sublimates the superficial corneocytes without affecting the basal laminae and without causing bleeding and more importantly without causing any damage to the surrounding tissue and the ones beneath.
Not only can Plasma Y diminish deep-set wrinkles but can also perform non-surgical brow lifts and eye lifts. If you were considering blepharoplasty we highly recommend this treatment for you. Plasma Y skin tightening treatment produces a more flattering and natural appearance then going under the knife, while also avoiding high expenses and inherent risks of scarring, bruising, being “over” tight and longer recovery periods.
After your treatment has finished a cool pack will be placed on the area(s) to sooth the skin.Aftercare instructions will be given including cream, dermatological foundation for coverage of the carbon micro-dots (if you choose) and a high factor sunscreen to apply once the carbon dots have fallen off.
*Healing times may vary from each client depending on age, medication, individuals physiological response
Typically in the first three days you may experience some discomfort and swelling which is controlled with a cooling pack applied for ten minutes up to 4 times daily. Aftercare instructions must be followed carefully to avoid any risk of infection or more likely skin irritation.
*Please read through our FAQ’s carefully before you book a consultation.
Before Lower Eye Plasma Skin Rejuvenation
After Lower Eye Plasma Skin Rejuvenation
Before Crows Feet Skin Rejuvenation
After Crows Feet Skin Rejuvenation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Am I suitable for plasmaY skin tightening?
- Persons receiving a systemic cortisone therapy
- Inflamed skin in the area i.e sun burn
- Persons with a pace maker
- Keoloid Scarring
- Healing/ autoimmune disorders
- Lymphatic drainage disorders
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Persons with a Fitzpatrick type 4-6 i.e Black American, Latino, darker skin Asians.
What areas can be treated?
- Upper and lower eyes
- Crows feet
- Top and bottom lip
- Mummy Tummy
- Skin tags
Will the treatment be painful?
- Discomfort varies between clients but to ensure that discomfort is kept to a minimum strong topical numbing cream is applied to the area before treatment starts for the maximum period of time. The sensation is similar to that of laser treatment, a short warm “zap”
- Please ensure you book your appointment outside your pre-menstrual phase to minimize discomfort.
What will I look like after my treatment?
- Immediately after treatment you may see some signs of improvement. You may also experience some redness and swelling for approximately 3-5 days.
- Micro carbon dots or crustations will be visible for up to 5-7 days then fall off. Depending on how large the area is being treated, the more carbon dots will be present.
- Some clients may find this a little overwhelming but during your consultation Sarah will discuss with you exactly what to expect.
- A complementary dermatological liquid foundation will be gifted to you in your aftercare pack for coverage of the carbon dots if felt necessary.
When can I see results?
- Some clients may see results immediately but over the following 2-4 weeks the shortening of skin fibers continues to take place as your skin will continue to heal.
- Some clients may need up to 3 treatments (although rare) to achieve their desired effect dependent on the amount of excess skin or laxity that requires tightening. Clients with very drooping eyelids may require one session to tighten excess skin and the second to perform the eye lifting effect.
how long will the treatment last?
- The treatment stimulates instant contraction and shortening of skin fibres and this process continues to take effect in the first 2-4 weeks.
- The effect of the treatment is subjective to the number of treatments and your ageing process, but typically may last up to 3 years.
- You will age as you would otherwise and your skin will continue to lengthen and relax as part of the ageing process. We recommend repeat treatment 12-18 months after the initial procedure.
How many treatments will I need?
- The number of treatments required will vary according to severity of the laxity of the skin, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s physiological response to the treatment.
- You may wish to have further treatment to get a better result, although it is unusual for anyone to require more than two treatments.
- Should you wish to have second treatment, this should be carried out at 6-8 weekly intervals.
- If a second treatment should be required it will be at 50% of the total value of the initial treatment.
What will the cost be?
- Treatments start from as little as $300 for frown lines and $750 for upper eyelids. Combine the upper and lower eyelids to a total of just $1200 comparatively much more affordable than surgical blepharoplasty.
- If clients require additional treatments they will be subsequently charged 50% less of the total value.
*Don’t miss out on our introductory special rates for a limited time only!
|Complete Lower and Upper Eyelids||$1200|
|Crows Feet (Both Sides)||$450|
|Complete Top and Bottom Lips||$700|
|Ear/Cheek Folds (Mini Facelift)||$1000|