PLASMA OF YOUTH
Plasma YA�is a new and revolutionary treatment that lifts and tightens lines and wrinkles in many areas across the whole face and body. Beautiful Brow Boutique is officiallyA�THEA�FIRST AND ONLY CLINICA�in Australia to offer the revolutionary new treatment! Technician Sarah is an advanced cosmetologist and plasma technician and has completed her training over in Canada with Plasmasthetics in 2017.
This innovative technology utilizes plasma – formed through ionization of atmospheric gasses (basically zapping particles in the air above the skin)A� – to stimulateA�instant contraction and tightening of skin fibers. This technology does not use scalpel or laser to remove excess skin, thereby avoiding all risks inherent to the traditional intervention. The treatment is performed without cutting, burning or removing excess skin or fat.
Plasma Y device produces a little flash onto the skin. This minuteA�superficial trauma immediately causes the skin in its vicinity to contract and tighten, giving clients an incredibly natural and youthful lift.
Not only canA�Plasma YA�diminishA�deep-set wrinklesA�but can also performA�non-surgical eye lifts. If you were considering blepharoplasty we highly recommend this treatment for you. Plasma YA�skin tightening treatment produces a more flattering and natural appearance then going under the knife, while also avoiding high expenses and inherent risks of scarring, bruising, being “over” tight and longer recovery periods.
After your treatment has finished a cool pack will be placed on the area(s) to sooth the skin.Aftercare instructions will be given including cream, dermatological foundation for coverage of the carbon micro-dots (if you choose) and a high factor sunscreen to apply once the carbon dots have fallen off.
*Healing times may vary from each client depending on age, medication, individuals physiological responseA�
A�Typically in the first three days you may experience some discomfort and swelling which is controlled with a cooling pack applied for ten minutes up to 4 times daily. Aftercare instructions must be followed carefully to avoid any risk of infection or more likely skin irritation.
*Please read through our FAQa��s carefully before you book a consultation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Am I suitable for plasmaY skin tightening?
- Persons receiving a systemic cortisone therapy
- Inflamed skin in the area i.e sun burn
- Persons with a pace maker
- Keoloid Scarring
- Healing/ autoimmune disorders
- Lymphatic drainage disorders
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Persons with a Fitzpatrick type 4-6 i.e Black American, Latino, darker skin Asians.
What areas can be treated?
- Upper and lower eyes
- Crows feet
- Top and bottom lip
- Mummy Tummy
- Skin tags
Will the treatment be painful?
- Discomfort varies between clients but to ensure that discomfort is kept to a minimum strong topical numbing cream is applied to the area before treatmentA�starts for the maximum period of time. The sensation is similar to thatA�of laser treatment, a short warm a�?zapa�?
- Please ensure you book your appointment outside your pre-menstrual phase to minimize discomfort.
What will I look like after my treatment?
- Immediately after treatment you may see some signs of improvement. You may also experience some redness and swelling for approximately 3-5 days.
- Micro carbon dots or crustations will be visible for up to 5-7 days then fall off. Depending on how large the area is being treated, the more carbon dots will be present.
- Some clients may find this a little overwhelming but during your consultation Sarah will discuss with you exactly what to expect.
- A complementary dermatological liquid foundation will be gifted to you in your aftercare pack for coverage of the carbon dots if felt necessary.
When can I see results?
- Some clients may see results immediately but over the following 2-4 weeks the shortening of skin fibers continues to take place as your skin will continue to heal.
- Some clients may need up to 3 treatments (although rare) to achieve their desired effect dependent on the amount of excess skin or laxity that requires tightening. Clients with very droopingA�eyelids may require one session to tighten excess skin and the second to perform the eye lifting effect.
How long will the treatment last?
- The treatment stimulates instant contraction and shortening of skin fibres and this process continues to take effect in the first 2-4 weeks.
- The effect of the treatment is subjective to theA�number of treatments and your ageing process, but typically may last up to 3 years.
- You will age as you would otherwise and your skin will continue to lengthen and relax as part of the ageing process. We recommend repeat treatment 12-18 months after the initial procedure.
How many treatments will I need?
- The number of treatments required will vary according to the condition being treated, skin’s laxity, the desired degree of correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. Most clients see results instantly and this continues to improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Further treatments can be carried out to get better results, although it is uncommon to require more than two treatments.
- Should you wish to have second treatment, this should be carried out at 6-8 weekly intervals.
- If a second treatment should be required it will be at 50% of the total value of the initial treatment.
What will the cost be?
- Treatments start from as little as $300 for frown lines and $750 for upper eyelids. Combine the upper and lower eyelids to a total of just $1200 comparatively much more affordable than surgical blepharoplasty.
- If clients require additional treatments they will be subsequently charged 50% less of the total value.
*Dona��t miss out on our introductory special rates for a limited time only!
|Service (INCLUDES 25% INTRODUCTORY OFFER)||Cost|
|Complete Lower and Upper Eyelids|
|Forehead / Frown Lines|
|Crows Feet (Both Sides)|
|Complete Upper and Lower Lips|
|Ear/Cheek Folds (Mini Facelift)|
2225 Gold Coast Highway
Nobbys, Mermaid Beach 4218
PHONE: 0451 957 652 (TEXT ONLY)
Beautiful Brow Boutique reserves the rights to refuse its services and prices are subject to change at any time.
Beautiful Brow Boutique cannot guarantee successful results on 100% of our clients as everyone’s skin heals and accepts the pigment differently. Prospective clients should review all information contained on this website and during the pre procedure consultation as we do not offer refunds.
Due to high demand, Beautiful Brow Boutique has a $75 cancellation charge to cover the costs of filling your spot. If you must cancel for any reason we recommend simply rescheduling your appointment for another time further down the track.
If you are forced to reschedule your appointment within of 48 hours your deposit becomes non-refundable.